3 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

WHY BE HAPPY WHEN YOU COULD BE NORMAL?


"...When love is unreliable and you are a child, you assume that is the nature of love- its quality- to be unreliable. Children do not find fault with their parents until later. In the beginning the love you get is the love that set..."

"For most of my life I have behaved in much the same way because that is what I learned about love. Add to that my own wildness and intensity and love becomes pretty dangerous. I never did drugs, I did love- the crazy reckless kind, more damage than healing, more heartbreak than health. And ı fought and hit out and tried to put in right the next day. And I went away without a word and did not care..."

".. Love is vivid. I never wanted the pale version. Love is full strenght. I never wanted the diluted version. I never shied away from love's hugeness but I had no idea that love could be as reliable as the sun. The daily rising of love..."

"It is never too late to learn to love. But it is frightening!"

Cümleler J.Winterson'un adı yazıya başlık olan kitabından olup, her zaman ki gibi beni benden aldı. Şöyle ki İhsan Oktay Anar'ın son kitabına yazık oldu!
Okuyunuz arkadaşlar.

Hiç yorum yok: